Kidney beans are from the Legume family. With its taste, it is a very rich source of vitamins and minerals and a valuable source of nutrients. Kidney beans are legumes used in cooking, either fresh or dried. Kidney beans, meat meal, olive oil, salad, etc. It is prepared in many different ways. Kidney Bean with Olive Oil is a very tasty and healthy meal.
Olive oil dishes are indispensable for Turkish cuisine and they have many varieties. All of them are consumed very tasty and cold. Kidney Bean with Olive Oil is one of the first to come to mind when it comes to olive oil.
You can also access our recipes from our instagram account.
Olive Oil Kidney Bean
- 350 grams kidney bean
- 1 onion medium
- 1 potato medium
- 2 carrot medium
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- enough salt
- 1 lemon for service
- 1/4 pinch dill for service
- Wash the kidney beans, wash them and soak them in water (approximately 8-12 hours). Soaking is done to facilitate digestion of kidney beans and prevent bloating. Do not boil it with the water you have kept in it. While boiling, change the water, add new water and cook for 15 minutes at pressure.
- Chop the onion into small pieces and fry with olive oil.
- Add the potatoes and carrots that you washed and cut into small cubes to the roasted onions and fry for a while.
- Add tomato paste and finely chopped garlic and fry for a few more minutes.
- Then add the kidney beans that you have cooked and strained, add sugar and salt. Add hot water over the top and cook for about 20 minutes by checking the cooking process.
- Serve the olive oil kidney beans cold. You can decorate it with dill grass and add lemon if desired. Enjoy your meal.