Before moving on to the sparkling Turkish coffee recipe, it is necessary to briefly talk about coffee. Coffee is a traditional beverage that has an important place in Turkish culture. The history of Turkish coffee dates back to the Ottoman period.
It has survived from the palace cuisine to the present day. Its reputation has been consumed all over the world, beyond the borders of the country.
In order to prepare sparkling Turkish coffee recipe, the coffee must first be fresh. The quality of the water to be used is also important. In addition, the coffee should be cooked on low heat and never boiled.
You can also access our recipes from our instagram account.
Sparkling Turkish Coffee Recipe
- 2 dessert spoon Turkish coffee
- 2 turkish coffee cup water
- 2 tea spoon granulated sugar For 1 person: (Low sugar; half a cube of sugar or half a teaspoon of granulated sugar, medium sugar; 1 cube of sugar or 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar, a lot of sugar; 1.5 cubes of sugar or 1.5 teaspoons of granulated sugar. )
- After adding 2 cups of cold water to the coffee pot, first add the sugar and then the coffee.
- Cook on low heat without stirring so that the coffee is frothy.
- When the coffee begins to swell and foam, put the foam in the cup and keep the coffee on the stove a little more and remove it from the stove without boiling too.